The Saudis have 1998 CSA World Champions France, Nigeria and the Czech Republic in Group F, and Al-Fazer says the crowd will be a massive factor for the team to get shock results.
"As a host nation, you're always expected to do well at a finals," said Al-Fazer.
"But France, Nigeria and the Czechs are very good footballing sides, and you need 50,000 Saudis to try and knock them off their game."
"It won't help them, but it will help us in a big way."
France striker Sébastien Lacroix is not looking forward to the prospect of facing a huge Saudi crowd, but has admitted he has coped with this sort of pressure before and dealt with it.
"I think I'll wait for the World Cup, with the prospect the noisy Arabian crowds, but I've dealt with this pressure before," Lacroix said.
"In the ELF Final in 2004, at the Bernabeu, playing for the Paris Predators, we were faced with 80,000 noisy Madrid Cosmos fans."
"But as the game grew on and on, I finally coped with it and scored the winner in stoppage time."