Friday, 12 February 2010

Garibaldi happy to invite WAGs to Arabia

England boss Marco Garibaldi says he will scrap his policy of barring his players' partners from attending his team's matches and invite them to the World Cup in UAE and Saudi Arabia this summer.

The Italian has gained a reputation for his anti-WAG approach, but this time he believes his squad's partners could play a crucial part in their bid to retain the World Cup.

"I actually now think my players' women may play an important role from the stands," said Garibaldi. "I think my players will feel lonely and unconfident without their wives by their side."

"In fact, I'm planning to take my wife along too!"

And midfielder CraiCo believes when opposition players spot his gorgeous pop star fiancée Sunni Gordon in the stands behind the goals, it would put them off guard.

"I'd love to take Sunni, and let her watch me playing in the World Cup," said CraiCo.

"Our WAGs are so beautiful that the opposition will be distracted and that's exactly what we want."